Course fees & bookings for delegates
Due to the nature of our business, the costs we incur and limited places, we apply the following cancellation policy.
- Course bookings can be made either BACS payment or Debit/Credit card.
- A delegate place is not reserved until the booking payment is made
- Payment is non-refundable
Cancellation of courses by delegate
Places on our workshops are in high demand and have a limited number of places. We have therefore introduced a strict cancellation policy:
- Bookings are non-refundable
- With exception of module 2, delegate substitutions are allowed without additional charge up to 24 hours prior to the course.
- Because module 2 incurs additional costs and substantial work tailored to individual delegates prior to the day, delegate substitutions require 10 working days’ notice.
Cancellation of Courses by PME
Such cancellations occur only very rarely. Should this circumstance arise, PME will offer alternative dates, courses or a full refund.